Every year, third and fourth year, neurology residents are brought together to learn from canadian experts and guest speakers during a 3 day course.
In 2017 the course will be held at the Women’s College in Toronto on October 13-14-15th. The schedule will be available in April.
- To register for the course, contact Brandi Young at email@example.com and visit http://www.nnrhc.com/
- Visit our publications for the Headache Course 2017 (protected – Members only)
The next International Headache Congress will take place in Vancouver.
CHS offers 2 grants for 1500$ to a resident who would submit an abstract for the congress (deadline for submission is March 6th 2017 ).
You have a question? you saw a difficult case?
Join our Headache Forum where experts can provide advice and guidance.
As a resident, you do not need to pay membership fees.
Preceptorship and rotations
Are you interested to organize a headache rotation? Would you like to attend a Botox clinic? Are you curious about research in the headache field? Please contact us and we’ll help you to find a center who can provide a teaching opportunity.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Headache Academy
The International Headache Society holds each year an event targeting future researchers in headache medicine. To access this 3 day high-level course you will need to contact us directly for more information.
Our experts have selected papers that you may want to read. Those are reviews of high quality on a vast array of headache-related topics.
- Go to the Review Articles (protected – Members only).
- Visit our publications for the Headache Course 2016 (protected – Members only)