BECOME A MEMBER
The Canadian Headache Society works toward better headache care for Canadians.
Your membership supports us.
Your membership fees (100$ per year) help us accomplish more.
Become a member (payment through PayPal, credit card or by cheque)
Donate to the Canadian Headache Society
Headache disorders are the most common neurological disorders. Migraine is the third most common disorder in the world. Despite this very high prevalence and the incredibly high socio-economic burden that these conditions impose on our society, migraine and other head pains are neglected, underdiagnosed, under-treated and under-taught.
- We organize the annual National Neurology Resident Headache Course
- We fund fellowship programs
- We publish guidelines to guide the clinical practice
- We collaborate with Choosing Wisely
- We offer a secure Headache Forum to allow collegial discussion on headache topics, available in English and French
- We manage the Canadian Migraine tracker, an app for the monitoring of migraine, also available as a tool for Canadian researchers
We are very conscious that the American Headache Society is providing both a congress and a journal to its members.
But still, millions of Canadians suffer from headaches. We have a different health care system. We may have different ways to treat. Patients may have different preoccupations and questions. We need to train our future colleagues.
For these reasons we strongly believe that maintaining an active society for headache in Canada is essential. Thank you for your support!
We need your help! Here’s how to contribute to headache care in Canada
- Join us. Membership to the CHS will help us pursuing our activities.
- Diffuse our guidelines. Share them, use them.
- Use our website. Send your patients to migrainecanada.org.
- Like us on Facebook. Social media are part of today’s medicine.
- Share your comments and questions. If you have comments or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get involved. Contact us!
Register New Account
You may choose a 1 or 2 years subscriptions. Members will need to renew to remain a CHS Member. If Auto Renew box is checked, you will be charged automatically at the end of each billing cycle. You can cancel your subscription anytime by editing Your Membership. A free PayPal account is necessary to setup a subscription for Auto Renew.
CHS membership is reserved to health care professionals only.
All CHS members have access to:
- Headache Forum
- Protected Section of the website
Only medical specialists have an automatic voting status
Only medical specialists are automatically eligible to become Board members or Officers.
Any non-specialist member can get a voting status if approved by the CHS Board. If you are not a medical specialist and would like to get a voting status, please email us at email@example.com
All the laws regarding patient confidentiality do apply.