The Canadian Headache Society is a scientific society of health care professionals dedicated to headache medicine. CHS was created in 1988.
Our goals include research, education of patients, residents and physicians, and promotion of better care for patients suffering from headache disorders. If you would like to join and support us, please go to the Membership section.
We need your help! Here’s how to contribute to headache care in Canada
- Join us. Membership to the CHS will help us pursuing our activities.
- Diffuse our guidelines. Share them, use them (see the Publications section).
- Use our website. Send your patients to migrainecanada.org.
- Like us on Facebook. Social media are part of today’s medicine.
- Share your comments and questions. If you have comments or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get involved. Contact us!
Board of the Canadian Headache Society, 2020-2021
- Dr Elizabeth Leroux (President), Montreal
- Dr Suzanne Christie, (Vice-president), Ottawa
- Dr Farnaz Amoozegar, (Treasurer), Calgary
- Dr Rose Giammarco (Secretary), Hamilton
- Dr Paul Cooper, London
- Dr Michael Knash, Edmonton
- Dr Marissa Lagman, Toronto
- Dr Christine Lay, Toronto
- Dr William Kingston, Toronto
- Dr Wasif Hussain, Edmonton