The Canadian Headache Society is a scientific society of health care professionals dedicated to headache medicine. CHS was created in 1988.
Our goals include research, education of patients, residents and physicians, and promotion of better care for patients suffering from headache disorders. If you would like to join and support us, please go to the Membership section.
We need your help! Here’s how to contribute to headache care in Canada
- Join us. Membership to the CHS will help us pursuing our activities.
- Diffuse our guidelines. Share them, use them (see the Publications section).
- Use our website. Send your patients to migrainecanada.org.
- Like us on Facebook. Social media are part of today’s medicine.
- Share your comments and questions. If you have comments or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get involved. Contact us!
Board CHS 2022-2023, slate for re-election Executive Committee
Dr Suzanne Christie (President), Ottawa
Dr Farnaz Amoozegar (Treasurer), Calgary
Dr Paul Cooper (Vice-president), London
Dr Rose Giammarco (Secretary), Hamilton
Dr Wasif Hussain, Edmonton
Dr Will Kingston, Toronto
Dr Michael Knash (Fellowship Committee), Edmonton
Dr Marissa Lagman (Pediatric Network), Toronto
Dr Christine Lay, Toronto
Dr Elizabeth Leroux (Past President), Montreal
Dr Jonathan Gladstone, Toronto
Dr Claire Sandoe, Toronto
Emeritus member: Dr Werner Becker, Calgary